If you’d like to chat about these concepts, message us in our Discord Server!
✨ Featured Project Ideas ✨
Here are some featured suggestions for projects to tackle in this month’s Wave Pool. Feel free to take and run with them!
- Fixed-Interest NFT Lending
- Frontend for our Flow Splitter example project (easy)
- DAO template: stream to remain a member
- DAO tool: pay members in future cashflows
- 5**. This cool stream-gating tool that our CTO wants to see**
General Ideas for Inspiration
Hack a Project! 👩💻
Here are some ideas for DeFi-related projects you can take on. If you’re looking for more inspiration, check out our Use Case overview or hit us up on Discord, we’d be more than happy to help you find the perfect project idea to get started on 😎
🌿 Lens Project Ideas 🌿
For the June Wave Pool, we had $10,000 in bounties for the top projects using Lens with Superfluid. Check out the below page for project ideas! 👇
Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.
Feel free to get creative with it. If it’s good, we could link people to it for continuous usage!
Streaming Insurance Premiums
- build a primitive for decentralized insurance protocols to allow payers to pay for premium continuously via streams
Superfluid Lending Pool
- stream funds into a contract, and allow borrowers to draw from this & pay interest back in a stream. Inspiration from Flow Theory
Streaming into LP Positions on Uniswap, Sushiswap, Balancer, & More
- allow users to DCA into LP positions on UniV3 or other AMMs. Take advantage of money streaming, the access control list (ACL), and Super App callbacks to build an LP position manager that maximizes capital efficiency
Streaming Across Multiple Chains: A Streaming Bridge
- allow users and DAOs to send a tx on one network to open a stream on another. For example, allow users to send a tx on Polygon to open a stream on Optimism, or allow users to send a tx on L1 ethereum to open a stream on Polygon. Build your own bridge, or take advantage of Connext, Nomad, or others to make it happen!
Stream Manager Service
- make use of Superfluid’s new access control list (ACL) features to build a service which automatically manages your streams (helpful for automated DCA strategies into https://ricochet.exchange or salary streaming)
Payment Default Protection
- build a service which prevents streams from being closed as a result of a user’s balance hitting zero
Borrowing Against Your Stream: Superfluid Credit
- allow DAO contributors to borrow against their incoming stream. Create a 3rd party Super App contract that a DAO sends a stream into, and redirect a portion of the stream to a lender willing to lend to the DAO contributor. See this app for inspiration.
Stable Streaming exchange
- Users can exchange stablecoins through a simple "constant sum" AMM. This would mean sending a 1DAI/s stream I would receive back a 1USDC/s stream (minus a fee). This would also have mechanisms to ensure the exchange is always funded so streams never fail.
Perpetual p2p NFT lending with fixed interest
- Users negotiate lending arrangements, where the Lender agrees to give their NFT in exchange for a stream of USDC from the borrower. If the Borrower stops paying the stream, the NFT goes back to the lender.
Streaming Options/Perpetuals 🔥
Pay option premium in streams. Our streaming-call-option example is a start (see the Superfluid Examples repo)
Revenue Based Financing
Use something like the Tradeable Cashflow contract to allow subscription based businesses to raise funding based on their existing customer base
Superfluid based ISAs
- Could make use of the Super Apps & benefit those receiving salary streams. Allow contributors receiving a stream to plug it directly into an ISA
API Payments Marketplace
- allow web3 devs to sell access to their APIs via streams in a marketplace
Advanced Vesting Contract 🔥
- A vesting contract where each receiver's share is tokenized as an NFT, allowing them to borrow or sell all or part of their vesting tokens.
Harberger Tax NFT
An implementation where resources (could be NFTs) are assigned to participants based on a Harberger Tax implementation. Taxes are paid in streams, and in order to take over a property you must pay the previous owner+start a new stream. This double action can be implemented using the Superfluid Batch Calls.
Superfluid as a Way to Generate Revenue for Lens Protocol Creators
- Allow creators building audiences atop lens protocol to monetize via money streaming based on specific actions taken in the protocol. Use Superfluid as a way to generate ad revenue or Patreon style revenue for creators
NFT Buyout DAOs using IDA
Could make use of the recently built Super Token Fractionalizer, and solve the reconstitution problem
Web3 Recurring Donations/Royalties
A platform for attaching royalties or donations to existing NFTs
Stream into a contract and unlock items as amount-streamed rises
NFTBillboard Auction (for Metaverse Billboard Rental)
Whoever streams the most money to an NFT contract controls the message + image rendered for the billboard
DAO Budgeting Using Superfluid Streams & NFTs
Turn our budget NFT contract into a production application that DAOs can use for internal finance ops
Claimable Stream Based on NFT Possession
Make a simple smart contract that lets you claim an inbound Super Token stream based on possession of a certain NFT. Bonus points if you make a frontend for it!
- A specific superfluid feature (like ACL or the subgraph)
- An easy walk through on getting started with using a feature like the ACL or subgraph